Stay In Touch!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OurHonestView

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OurHonestView

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ourhonestview

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Update: "Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate" (2013) "Uniting Gamers Across The World."





Remember to Like us on our Facebook page!!! https://www.facebook.com/GreatestReviewsOnTheNet?ref=hl Our Honest Review

Nintendo confirmed today, that US and European gamers will be able to play and UNITE online between their games. Plus it doesn't matter what system you have this game for uniting is a must!


Another cool aspect for our Wii U users, is this will be a game you don't need your TV for. This game can be completely played from the tablet controller. I don't know how I personally feel about that seeing as that's a lot for a tablet. BUT we believe in Nintendo, look at the demo.

Remember 3DS users, no circle pad needed, everything will be available from the touch screen! SO 3DS XL users will feel even better!

Today I was able to sit down and play the Demo for the new Monster Hunter game. Which I was very surprised on how well it was for a DS game. The preview had to playable parts a beginners and of course a expert level. Both we're timed at 20 minutes and both had you on a mission with some great helpers (Shown in the picture above)  to find either a huge bear like monster or dragon respectively.

You have to use the touch screen as you go along this helps you change camera angles (meaning you will not need circle pad pro 3DSXL users) And also to cycle through your items. You are on right off the bat loaded up with tons of goodies and have to decide what kind of character you want to play as. I choose shield and sword to start which kicked ass! Pardon my french but I was able to slice and dice all the monsters that came my way. Both play throughs I started destroying the monster you have to hunt and both times ran out of time :(

I need more than 20 minutes to kill something I guess. Graphically the game is not up to par with "Orcania of Time" but who cares it's "Monster hunter" it's great Teen graphics. The controls feel nice and smooth you have a kneel down button (on touch screen) so you can harvest the monsters you kill. Also you can run fast (If you weapon is in the sheaf). And also the map which is also located on the touch screen which you can find exactly where your missions are.

I've been a fan of "Monster Hunter" since I bought my PSP. And this one doesn't feel like a typical one it has more going on. Though it looks the same it plays more or less like Nintendo Skyrim. This is good seeing as the game will also be released for the Wii U alongside the 3DS.

They've been rumors that the game will have cross game play, being the first between the two consoles to combat with the PS3 and Vita. Of course graphcially the Wii U will look more stunning than the 3DS it's good to know I start my missions on Wii U save and pick up where I left off on my 3DS. Thank God Nintendo is taking a step in the right direction for the future. It also has been confirmed that there will also be online playability between the two versions. Plus who knows what the multiplayer could hold? I could be playing on my 3DS and my buddies on their Wii U hunting everything possible. (Video Provided by Gamespot)

With these aspects of game being proposed and what I've seen all ready looks like "Monster Hunter 3 Ultmiate" will be a formiable game for Nintendo to battle against the likes of "World of Warcraft" and "Elder Scrolls V: Skryrim"
By: Gabriel Roderick

After the Nintendo fiasco with "Fire Emblem: Awakening" earlier this month make sure to pre-order your copy now at your local Gamestop for 3DS Verison or Wii U Verison.

No comments:

Post a Comment