Stay In Touch!

Subscribe to our YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/OurHonestView

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/OurHonestView

Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ourhonestview

Monday, March 25, 2013

Review: "Star Craft II: Heart Of The Swarm" (2013) "Overwhelmed By A Swarm Of PC Joy!"



REMEMBER to BECOME a FAN by LIKING our FACEBOOK page: Our Honest View


Unlike the game however we'll keep the review short and sweet so we can keep playing!!!


I need to get this off my chest; Our Honest View gives Star Craft II: Heart of the Swarm 5/5.

This game has amazing moments but you make them all happen. It isn't just make a ton of units and over whelm the enemy.

It is all strategy and what helps were every unit is helpful. Each level could take hours so I haven't even finished it. There where a couple of times I was sure that this was the last mission then they give me a nice cinematic and I was off to another planet to bring the inhabitants under the loving rule of the Zerg.

This is a demanding game, I just bought a laptop and had a lot of trouble running it. But I love it, I hate saying it but I haven't played a good RTS sense well, Starcraft 2 which is sad because the RTS is a great genre.

It sucks I have to wait for Blizzard to make a new one. Seeing as they come out "when there done" and that can mean anything from a couple months or centuries. Regardless this was well worth the wait.

Campaign:
I am actually more of a fan of the story then any of the Castle Grey Scull multiplayer. It has great cinematic, an amazing upgrade system with tons of different variations of unite to choose which makes you have to think about what will help you the most for your play style.

Hell, you can make the Zerg rush better. Yeah better which is great when your zergin later levels though they just take up resources. each level is great in that you have to change up your strategy. every cut scene made me really get into the story.

I know i am really into a game when i go to work and scream 'for the swarm". Ahh the looks coworkers gave were priceless.  but I did have my issues. mostly hardware as I don't have a super gaming rig. the gameplay itself ran smooth.

And almost every-time a cutscene came on the audio was either 30 seconds ahead or behind the picture, which sucks because they have some awesome fights and moments. but even that didn't take away from the story. After the opening I already was on the Zerg side wanting the universe burnt to cinder under the heel my revenge.

Our Honest View gives Star Craft II: Heart of the Swarm 5/5.  If you have a computer to run it you need to play it. if you like RTS's you need  to play it. it is a sorely under appreciated game type that i am glad to see can still be done amazingly well.  but mot of all its was nice to have a break from all the fps desert, jungle, secret base games i have had lately.
By: Jared Collings

Replay Value: Infinite (Though we haven't found a end)

Similar Games:
  • Star Craft II
  • X-Com
  • Fire Emblem 






REMEMBER to BECOME a FAN by LIKING our FACEBOOK page:


















No comments:

Post a Comment